Akadot TV (“Akadot”, “we” or “us”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. By using our Website (www.akadot.tv), you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Personal Information that may be collected
Akadot TV may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, email, and the purpose of your query
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Akadot TV for the operation of the services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Use of personal information
Akadot TV uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from Akadot TV and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the Akadot TV services or websites you visit.
All content and materials, including but not limited to, the videos, texts, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics on the Services and the Website are the exclusive property of Akadot TV and our affiliates, and may be downloaded or printed for your own personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright notices on downloaded or printed material must be retained. Save as specifically permitted here, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, repost, modify, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, create a derivative work or otherwise use or exploit any content on the Websites and Services in any way or for any purpose without the express written permission of Akadot TV. In addition, you may not distribute or make available any part of the Website and Services over any other website or any network.
The names, trade marks, service marks and logos (the “Trade Marks”) displayed on the Websites and Services are registered or unregistered Trade Marks of Akadot TV and our affiliates. Nothing on the Websites or Services should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any such Trade Marks.